Sunday, March 13, 2005

what does the b stand for?

Blog. Shouldn't it be e-log? This had to start from a Typo. I blame Joan Rivers. Just cause. So this first post will look like one long paragraph b/c I can't figure out how to go to the next line. I hit enter and I don't know where I go, but it's not where I should be. Hey, It's my Birthday. I am sitting at my desk, watching Michael Buble on DVD. Hes hot. This morning the one thing I wanted for my birthday was to sleep in. And this morning was the first time in a year that I could not physically sleep in. I was up at 6:30. And trust me, it's not because it's My birthday. Did you know it was my birthday before you came here? Do you feel better now that you know? Oh thank god. I'm so pleased. Happy Birthday. Its very breezy out. For those of you just joining me, I'm in my 5th paragraph now. I feel like everytime I blog/elog I should have a motive. I really don't have a motive this morning, I appologize. The only thing of note that you should get from this post is that it is, in fact, my birthday. Paragraph 8: I promised myself a long time ago, or was it a few weeks ago, I don't know - the point is I said "Lauren, "NEVER WILL I BLOG". How trendy, right? Who blogs? Raise your hands. Well, it's my birt- did I tell you it was my birthday? Anyway, its my birthday and if I wanna e-blog I'm gonna. Paragraph 14: Lauren tried to get me hooked on myspace.com which is essentially a glorified blog spot. It was tragic, the whole experience. I do not recommend it unless you really have a sense of how the world works b/c the both of us couldn't figure out how the fuck you use it. Michael is singing "Fever" now. Mmmm. So, who got me what for ym birthday? Oh, I'm sorry, we're in paragraph 22 now, so you can follow along. Sorry if I lost ya for a moment. Soooooo, what else? I feel like I should tell things about me, like fav. colors and shit. But you should know all that already. Just like you knew it was my Birthday today, Kelly. You darling. With the IM saying "Happy Birthday". Thanks. PS, I'll be accepting the Happy Birthday IM for a few more days now. I've decided to have a Birthday like Oprah - so don't worry, I'm celebrating for a week, keep the eCards coming. And for those of you who are like "get off the birthday already" - muthafuckas! - just cause ya'll didn't celebrate for a week is not my problem. Bad planning on your part does not make for an emergency on mine. Does that apply? I don't know. I just love that saying cause it's the truth. So this was fun. Very zen. healing. saying what comes to mind. Oh god, sentences have passed and no one knows where we are. Paragraph 52. Anyway, where was I? Zen? no. Healing? no. Birthday? Why Not. It's my birthday -FYI. Oh, It's nice to be able to just say the first thing that comes into your mind. Noodles. Cat Stevens. Salt Lake City. Wow, I feel better already.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

other people who MIGHT possibly, depending on your cosmic allignment, ALSO have birthdays today... Ghandi, Cher, Joan Crawford (put down the wire hangers!), Nancy Regan, Ben Folds, Naomi (wonder if she'll find a vein on her special day), Jean Paul, Reba, Nathan and/or Matthew, Donald (p.s. - you're fired), Sternhagen, Colin/Jude, Brad/Jen Bathsheba, Tubsheba, Titti Kaka, King Midas, King Fry, Dr. Zorders, Dr. Ruth, Gordon, Rosemary, Hathaway, Xiusha (probably messed up the spelling on THAT one)... and everyone's favorite despot, George Dubya (... may he get everything he deserves)

Sunday, 13 March, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just for the record... statistics show that last month alone 1500 individuals had to be hospitalized due to serious blogging related injuries... including but not limited to... hang nails, ingrown nails, severed fingers, eye strain, post nasal drip, acid reflux, and the most serious and threatening of all... gallblader malfunction. Don't play in traffic. Make peace. Always wear protection while blogging.

Sunday, 13 March, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what the blog?~

Sunday, 13 March, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

marky! i left you a message at your house and i hope you got it...but in case you didn't..HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUN!!! one more year and we'll be legally drinking...whew, this year's gonna be a long one, but on the brighter side, we still have something to look forward to i suppose!! i miss you a lot and that blog made me miss you even more!!i hope i see you soon babe!!!

Danielle :)

Sunday, 13 March, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark I am leaving you a post, hehe. Thanks for mentioning me in your blog, it made me feel special. I think you should randomly put my name in each one from now on :)... or just distribute the letters of my name throughout it. I wonder if you'll even see this comment, since it's belated.

Sunday, 20 March, 2005  
Blogger Mark said...

yes Kelly, I see it.

Sunday, 20 March, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home