Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Rush Limbaugh

Now, occasionally - I listen to talk Radio. Well, at least 3 times a week for 8 hours a day but the point is, I find myself enjoying it. Putting people on hold to hear the rest of a sentence, you know. Now yesterday I listened from 9am till 5pm. The day on WILK starts with a girl from 9-11. I forget her name. She's kick ass, let me tell you. But in my opinion, she must already be wealthy b/c she only works 2 hours a day. Up until Rush Limbaugh comes on from 11-3. Now, Rush Limbaugh is an asshole. He's more republican than Dick Cheney. Now, I have never said this before, but let me clarify - I don't hate you b/c you're Republican, and I promise this blog will not make a point of being political, but this aggravated me and, well - it's my blog.

There is not a move that Bush can make without Rush praising it. It's absolutely ridiculous. I hate Rush Limbaugh.

So I got shit to do, I'll be back later.

Love ya!!

PS: Look! Paragraphs!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What... you only blog on odd numbered days or something?

Tuesday, 15 March, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Rush Limbaugh is a very VERY dangerous individual... but it would be nice to know that upon my retirement, there would be a castle awaiting me in the beautiful, sensuous, tropical and utterly "democratic" Iraq... furnished entirely by Haliburton. wonder if rush gets perposterous on the bosporus

Tuesday, 15 March, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

y tu dick cheney

Tuesday, 15 March, 2005  
Blogger Mark said...

what, you only make posts on even minutes? 6:08 6:12 6:14

Sunday, 20 March, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

post!

Sunday, 20 March, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Et*

Monday, 04 April, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home