Saturday, November 26, 2005

Lazy

Today was a very lazy day
the kids were here
since Thursday

my mom and bill
took them to the movies today
which left me alone

I watched The Absolutely Fabulous
marathon on the BBC

I love the BBC.

I cleaned my room
organized more drawers
found more lost shit
lost more found shit

basically all in the quest
of one CD
with lots of pictures on it
that I'd like to share with you

I didn't find it.

I did remodel the blog though
I redecorated for Christmas
I call this template: Holiday Chic

I ate nothing but steamed vegetables
and chocolate all day long

I think thats an equal balance
of good and evil

I want to get a counter
for this blog
to track how many people
actually visit in a day

I have my guesses
but since no one leaves a fucking comment
how am I to know??

Is it so much to ask?
click COMMENTS
choose other
type your name
and COMMENT
save and voila!

you've sent me an email
that says
"YOUR NAME" has just posted
a comment on I'm Beautiful Dammit

and I rejoice with exceeding great joy

now speaking of that
I can't help but reminisce
if we were still in high school
and Pesta still ran the chorus
we'd be in Disney World right now.

I listened to the Candlelight Processional CD
all week long while decorating.

I'm fucking sick of it,
but it really is superb.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

marc, no need for a counter i told u i read this damn thing every day :) see you tuesday night, we are still on for tea and drafting or teafting? hehe just give me a call love ya

Sunday, 27 November, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God, you can be a whiny bitch sometimes, you know that? Here's your fucking comment. But on a serious note, it was nice to see you and Mark the other night at Caitlin's. We should definitely do that kind of thing more often while on break. It's nice.

Monday, 28 November, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home