Thursday, January 12, 2006

dream until today

Dreamgirls
at Prince Music Theatre
was the definition
of incredible.

simple
dramatic
perfect

It really is
musical theatre royalty

I made Alyson go with me
she hesitated
she loved it.

she's also reading this

hi Alyson

My Apartment needs
SOO Much shit

Mikhail
is a funny funny person
a lot of this is new to him
god love him

he's not the handiest of men
I fixed the medicine cabinet
because you know I'm so butch
all I did was bend the little metal thingie
so the dor would stay shut
it didn't even require
a tool of any sort.

today he asked me if he could use a plate
because I bought them.

I'm not used to manners of this nature
these are foreign manners
far better than American manners

we're going to have a good time
I just know it.

Scent of the Day: Cuir de Russie from the Rue Cambon Collection by Chanel

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi marc

Saturday, 14 January, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home