Thursday, December 29, 2005

oh please.

Some things
are better left unsaid

elaboration
does not necessarily
yield
concern or pity

ok, that said
lets switch gears

I saw The Color Purple
Wednesday

absolutely brilliant
stunningly beautiful

definitely in my top 5.
I recently made a list
of all of the shows I've seen
on Broadway

64.

Color Purple
is high on my top 5.

Today was progressive
I found 2 fragrances I needed
discounted!!
and skin products
and a new Iron
and a tray for my fragrances

getting ready to move
into my apartment

can't wait
lots of stress
I want it to look fantastic
and it will

but can I afford it?
no.
not really.

but I'll make do.

sad when you have to work 3 days
just to afford a fucking throw rug.

Scent of the Day: BVLGARI The vert au parfumee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home