Thursday, December 22, 2005

Matinee

NYC Transit is on strike
but that didn't stop me

caught a matinee of the Producers
loved it
4 years since I first saw it
thought I wouldn't laugh

I was wrong
I remembered why I so love Mel Brooks

NYC was not as mad
as I thought it would be
not hard to get around
and for a strike -
lots of parking
and no traffic

hmmmm.

In Bergdorf Goodman today
smelled lots of perfume
very tempting

Obnoxious employees though
not generous with the perfume samples
well fuck 'em
won't get my business then

I really hate this holiday
I don't know if I've said that before

it really is a wretched holiday
I hate shopping for people
and I don't even care about getting gifts either

I feel like saying to everyone
"For Christmas, why don't we just overlook each other
and instead, I'll go buy myself something from you."

It would be a lot easier.

Medicine Shoppe tomorrow
goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home