Friday, December 09, 2005

Cold Mountain

it's around 7am
Dawn's new Volvo got stuck in the snow
in the middle of the road

she woke me up
and I pushed her out
and then made that flex pose
that body builders make
to further illustrate
my masculinity.

bite your tongue.

we are completely snowed in
and our roads were not plowed
which is RARE.
where the hell is Penndot?
I have a foot of snow here.
On my mountain.

now I'm soaked
and freezing
trying to get back to sleep
watching Saved by the Bell
the College Years

brings back a lot of memories
I practically have them memorized.

I never realized before
but the laugh tracks are really annoying
every joke and the same laugh comes on

I still have a crush
on Mark Paul Gosselar

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't been able to watch Saved by the Bell since the fateful incident of Summer '04. Sadly, my "Farewell to Friends" tape was not able to recover. The first five minutes of the series finale was annihilated by Screech disrupting class while talking to a monkey. I believe Mr. Belding was there as well (where else would he be, Saved by the Bell was the only gig he's ever had). I don't remember though, because I've been too afriad to watch it since. Stupid remote control. From now on I'm breaking the tabs out of my videos!!

Anyway, I hope you're enjoying the end of your semester... unless it's over already, I do not know. Farewell.

Sunday, 11 December, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home