Thursday, April 13, 2006

A Return to Religion

So I'm going to give this another go
it being Holy Week and everything

I like the traditions of this time
I like when I went to church 4 days in a row

I just don't agree with half the shit they say
so, we'll see

I'm not going to my church, though.

In other news, I've fallen hard
for Creme de la Mer and Amore Pacific skincare lines
which, if you thought the fragrance addiction was expensive
La Mer will take your breath away
and Amore Pacific will give you a heart attack

I'm living off of samples right now

Saw '16 Blocks' yesterday
snuck a bottle of wine in
I'm proud of that

the movie - eh
it was entertaining
but not necessarily great
and I don't need to see it again

My computer is in the shop
I'm on Mikhail's

Life as a House
is probably my favorite movie
and watching it again after a long hiatus
just confirms that

I don't care what you say about Hayden Christensen
but just don't base it off of Star Wars -
he's an incredible actor

I was at the Museum again yesterday
I took the audio tour
brilliant idea, really
I've been going every week now for a month
and only just realized they even HAD an audio tour

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you! aaand I think the first time I saw Life as a House was either with you or it was your copy. I miss you. Must be great to see the museum.. for some reason I'm assuming of art... so often. Oh yeah Markie, I forgot to mention... I miss you! Happy Easter.. what religion are you now?

Monday, 17 April, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home