Sunday, March 20, 2005

Untitled 1

The phone rang. Would I be able to be in the ensemble of "Chess". No.

That Paragraph thing - I thought I fixed that!

My Nephew had a birthday party yesterday. Family only. Thats 2 different families mind you. His and Hers. Rose was there. Thank you Rose. In my eyes, you've crossed into my family.

Speaking of the party. Last year my name was on the cake. This year it was not. But the cake was really good.

I'm watching Donnie Darko. Thats some fucked up shit. The Lady with the hair! Someone give her a line. Dr. Carter and Charlie's Angel.

"All around me are familiar faces....something something" Who wrote that song? "Mad world" is it? Adam, Ryan help me out. I know we played that at USP.

Maggie Gyllenhall just gave the worst face in the world. Whoa! What just happened in this movie? The mom is smoking a cigarette near a tree. Whats her name in real life??

Ok, I get it now. Well that's just plain brilliant right there. shit. Written and Directed by Richard Kelly. Hmm. what else has he done? Lauren?

Drew was in it for more than 2 minutes though Lauren. Worth it though just for her screaming "Fuck!" in front of the portly asian girl.

All of the people that were hardly in the movie get credited on the cover just because they're big stars. Who played the old lady with the hair? Her name is probably on the cover too. I'm sure she was interviewed by Conan when this movie was coming out. I bet no one interviewed Maggie Gyllenhall. Ever.

Jake Gyllenhall is hot. Lauren disagrees. Quiet you! I made you pasta! You told me you'd remind me to take the cheese yet you did not.

OOOh, here we go. They're listing the songs now in the creditS. Adam and Ryan, I may not need you...wait for it...scrolling...Mad World! By Roland Orzabal. Roland Orzabal. Is this a joke? If thats his name I refuse to download that!

I meant to make a post on St. Patricks day. I didn't. It's my favorite holiday. This year I wore blue and white stripes. If I've let you down not even a week into blogging, I appologize. I've failed you for a few days but now I am back.

Grease! Will you just happen already? Fuck.

Teen Angel. Hmmm.

Getting flashbacks of the dousing with glitter backstage before he went on. Kevin. White wig. Oh Lawd!

Oh where oh where has my best friend gotten too? I guess he didn't come home this weekend like he said he was going too. Could have been fun. You, Me, Lauren, Movies. Not Closer. Oh god. Not Closer. Are you coming home for Easter? Let me guess, you're in Albania that weekend. I hear its nice around Easter over there. In Albania. Or is that ROmania? Oh well, it's one of the "-anias". have fun. Call me.

Michelle and I are designing her master bedroom. And then tweaking her dining room. So much fun!! Exciting!! Purple Velvet upholstered bench.

Sorry Michelle, can't work your favorite throw pillow into the mix. It is nice though! Have my brother build you another room onto the house so we can design a room for the pillow! He'll understand.

Jamie from the Art Institute, I love you. You're fabulous. And punctual!

Lauren, my little Miss, with the art deco hair that I love. *taps* "Everything today is tho.." Sorry for last night. Should have called. But you know the love is there.

Jimmie, you wonderful man, hope you got to go up for me and thank people. Hope it was thrilling. Did I win?

He would have called by now, right??

Second Sunday in a ROW that I am up by 10. Fuck!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Post!




Oh yeah.... we should hang out if I'm home for Easter!

Sunday, 20 March, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home