Sunday, January 15, 2006

move in day

me and the fam
moved my furniture to my apartment
it was actually fun
Mom likes the place
how could she not?
it's charming!

then we went to Neiman Marcus
and I emerged smelling
like a french whore
with a bag full of more samples
and a 3.4 oz. bottle
of Jo Malone's Pomegranate Noir.
beauty in a bottle

upstairs at Hermes
where the salesman
kept giving me the eye
I walked out with another bag
filled with every sample of fragrance
that Hermes makes
men and womens
and all I asked for
was another sample of sur le Nil.

the guy thought I was cute
I hit paydirt
what can I tell ya?

My fragrance obsession is just getting worse
I am HARDCORE now
I am on a mission, it seems
to keep adding

now I want to get a piece of furniture
just for my collection
how sick is that?
tall cabinet with glass doors
and glass shelves
oh, I've thought about this

King of Prussia
what fun!

shelley winters died
poseidon adventure
85 years old
sad

another sad thing
I had to bribe my mother
with King of Prussia
and a Lancome eyeshadow
to get her to come today
to help me move in
clearly she loves me not

tomorrow
I have designs to finalize
construction plans to finalize
a supplies list and cost to finalize
painting elevations to finalize
and a production schedule to construct

Annie Get Your Gun
is turning into
Annie, Hand me your gun

no, I'm not going to complain
I'm so sick of complaints
all I hear anymore
is complaints

I enjoy what I do
be it amateur or professional
it's important to me
but sometimes I procras..well not sometimes
I procrastinate and I can be lazy
there I've said it,
happy?

tomorrows goal: Be Productive

Scents of the Day:
started out wearing L'Anarchiste by Caron Paris
ended the day wearing:
Pomegranate Noir by Jo Malone
Grapefruit Cologne by Jo Malone
Black Vetyver Cafe by Jo Malone
Orange Blossom by Henri Bendel
Dior Homme by Dior
Epicea by Creed
Royal Scottish Lavender by Creed
Fleurs de The Rose Bulgare by Creed

and yes,
I had room for every SINGLE one of them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home