Tuesday, February 28, 2006

going in like a lion

I'm sitting here
but won't be for long
because I don't know where to put myself
UTI
wow, never had one of these before

christ almighty

I've watched Nip/Tuck all night long
interspersed with The Discovery Channel
BioWarfare
Secrets of the Smithsonian
Life with the Etruscans
Unwrapping the Mummy
My oh my

So it's March
my month
and in 13 days, 3 things happen
I turn 21
and this blog turns 1

Killing time here
before my doctor's appointment
watching the View
with Joan Rivers

I love Joan Rivers
even if her face falls off
from too many lifts
I will still love her

It's cold out
but the smell of the air here
in the country
on my mountain
is fantastic
I wish I could bottle it

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I won't even be in the state for your birthday. How tragic is that? I want to visit the area after spring break though, so the last weekend of March or the first in April. If you're around then I'll take you somewhere for a drink... or you can take us and I'll just pay.
What are you giving up for Lent? I'm going to try to avoid *drumroll please*... chocolate. We'll see how that goes.

Thursday, 02 March, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home