Thursday, April 20, 2006

Mahler

Paul Groves
singing Das Lied von der Erde
last night at the Philadelphia Symphony
is absolute confirmation
of the genius of Mahler

and of Paul Groves

I'm half tempted to go back tonight!

NYC on Saturday
I have no idea what I'm seeing
I didn't even look at the tix yet

I'd LOVE to catch Tosca at the Met
that night
but I'm sure thats about impossible now
being as the season is about to end

Last night after the Symphony
met friends for dinner then drinks

oh my, what a night.
partied like a rockstar.

who knew?

Breath Palate Toothpaste
in Flavor No. 6: Rose
is life changing

38 flavors of Toothpaste
all from Japan

god damn those Japanese
they'll never let us get ahead
they're even ahead of us in the
world of Dentistry now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home