Tuesday, March 22, 2005

a red cane

I got her a cane
it was red
her favorite color

she wants a red car
always has
and all of her cars
have always been grey

its his fault
he always picked them out
but how could she?
she couldn't
complain

the most gentle
kind
caring
man

one day
I'll strike it rich
and if shes still here
she'll get her red car

and a chauffeur

and if shes not
life will go on
and so will I too
someday

and I will buy
myself
a red car
for her

now she says
the cane is nice
but maybe one
that has a sturdier bottom
would be better

but the cane
with the sturdier bottom
does not
come in
red

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you make me laugh :)

Wednesday, 23 March, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just curious...
exactly how much acid did you drop before writing this?... because it is the EXACT amount that should be circulating your system at ALL times (... or was it the barium?)

Monday, 28 March, 2005  
Blogger Mark said...

probably the barium, sorry to say

Monday, 28 March, 2005  
Blogger Mark said...

yes, definitely the barium

Monday, 18 April, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home