Thursday, May 05, 2005

05|05|05

cool date
watchin TROY
finishing FAFSA
motherfuckin' FAFSA
Orlando Bloom
Holy Abs
Brad Pitt
looks old
too much sun
maybe it was CLARINS
I could have been a Trojan

Something is up with my DVD player
it keeps randomly sending me subtitles
in English
I don't understand it

Hey! Kelly called me
she told me she'd keep me posted
on where she was going
her last day at Regis was May 2nd
now she's at the Parlor in South WB
thank god, cause I need a cuttin'

So Paula Abdul
supposedly
key word
had sex with one of the contestants
now it's a big SCANDAL!!
ooo, someone had sex
and she bought him things
who looks the worst in this?
him or her?
not her, she just had sex
human trait
he's the one calling MSNBC.
he's a dick

And The Runaway Bride
yesterday I was in Barnes and Noble
reading, peacefully
a book on TOM FORD,
I read it everytime I'm there.
it's $142, think I'm buyin' it?
I'd rather buy shoes
anyway, so there I was
on the chair
TOM FORD on my lap
and this girl comes up
"Would you answer the question of the week?"
she was from the Voice
had a camera and Tina Fey glasses
"sure"
"Do you think the Runaway Bride should be charged with anything?"
"Why? It was a great movie."
truth be told, this story
does not interest me
what happened to real news??

I have no desire to read the paper
or watch the news
b/c I know what I'm going to hear
bullshit
deaths in Iraq, more car bombings
and then bullshit
so she was afraid of marriage?
why do I, 1500 miles away,
have to care??

And Paula?
I don't care about that either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home