Wednesday, May 04, 2005

quatro de Mayo

How long has it been
since I've seen Danielle?
Christmas, I think
so 5 months.

We met today
for dinner
Stax & Co.
Caught up on news
relived old times

discussed marriage
not to one another
but in general
we both realized
that marriage is now
a possibility for all of us
we're at the age now
HOW SCARY IS THAT?

Danielle wore the heels
I bought her in Cleveland
Remember? Chorus trip
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame??
She looked Fab.
So did I, if I may.
I was bronzed to the hilt
every hair in place
had to look good
for my Danielle

I asked for the dessert tray
like I needed more calories
my ass is enormous

incidently, on the same trip
that Danielle got her heels -
I bought myself a pair
of linen pants
same store
Banana Republic
they were not on sale

I dont fit in them anymore
I took the time to iron them
ironing linen - no walk in the park
after I was done ironing
I went to put them on
and
they don't fit anymore

Mark needs to downsize
everything
I'm not opposed to Plastic Surgery
let me state this now
but I think 20
is a little young for lipo
but if it wasn't
Dr. Collini would be getting a call

Plastic Surgery
theres a topic
some people are totally against
I'm not
If it makes you feel better
GO FOR IT

Now, I've said this before
though not on here, or have I?
anyway - the sun
theres one area where I love to be fake
if you see me
I'm tan
not black
but tan
it's FAKE
I don't like the sun
the sun kills you
and recently my cousin got melanoma
and he was very lucky
we were praying
for a very long time
tests came back
they got it all
or so they've said
it might come back
he tanned 3 times a week all year long
ridiculous
he had it coming
I say that not to be mean, but to be factual

I wear sunscreen daily
Murad Pomegranate moisturizer
with SPF 15

I tan 3 times a week too
CLARINS self tanning milk
auto-bronzant
oui
I am not ashamed
of my fake tan
pale skin doesn't suit me
And this fake shit is expensive
but at least I know I won't die of SKIN cancer

please, wear sunscreen.
stave off wrinkles

Deadwood
what a fucked up show
Michael K loves it
I'm not sure
what the fuss is all about
but the show looks fabulous
design wise, I mean
awesome
HBO
what a budget

Queer As Folk
now there's a show
OZ
that's drama, kids.
Murder, She Wrote -
don't get me started
LOVE IT!
that was a show too
Sex and the City
Danielle shares the passion

Mark is writing me a song
for Race for the Cure
Provided I find or write the lyrics
fuck
theres always a catch

yeah, I'll let you know how I make out
on that one.

In other news,
today, I bought a mug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home