Monday, April 25, 2005

moody bitch

Sometimes things happen that you just aren't prepared for. I got a voice mail message on my machine today from my Kelly at Regis, you know - the one with the Nissan Van that I watched get hit - and then she gave me a free cut and color??. Kelly said she was leaving Regis.

I nearly dropped my Edy's Frozen fruit pop.

She said she doesn't know where she's going, but that she'll be in touch.

Ok, I think I can deal with this. The pro to this is: if she moves to somwhere else, this means I no longer have to get my hair cut at the mall where I always run into people that I have to pretend to like (and occasionally, recognize). I really hate the mall, and if you ever see me there after 5pm, please tell me to leave, cause thats when it gets horrid.

If you ever meet me in public, I want to appologize right now b/c I am a moody bitch. No, it's true. If I'm rude, quiet, short, curt, ignorant - I really want to appologize b/c I don't mean to be. You've all seen Happy Mark and love him. Know thats hes there somewhere, he probably just didn't take his Librium and mood stabilizers that day.

Now like today for instance. I met my darling Jill at Mr. Zs. I was buying 8 cans of frozen lemonade for my granny and she was buying tomatoes. I don't question why she was buying tomatoes, she offered the short answer of "I'm making a salad for dinner" which I thought was darling. I explained I was also making dinner and proceeded to look into my shopping basket of which contained the following: 8 cans of frozen lemonade, 3 bags of frozen glazed carrots, and a copy of VOGUE. You can really make one hell of a dinner with that. Anyway, after that, and I hope she didn't really look into my basket b/c she would have thought: "Shit if I'm ever eatin at his house". Anyway, and I know theres a point here somewhere - oh yes, I was what you would call quiet with a side of curt. B/c you see, today I am under the weather and was called into work after calling off b/c it was getting so busy. So, needless to say I am now really under the weather. So I hope Jill, and I know she'll read this, does not think any less of me.

At least I can say I had a reason to be unsociable today. But in the future, there probably won't be a reason.

So what else? OH! Hey kids, I am into reading again!! B/c most of you know I really don't do it that often. But ooo! The Da Vinci Code. I feel terribly trendy but SHIT! That book is like cocaine kids! I'm gonna finish it tonight. I've never finished a book in 3 days before. I've never finished a book in 3 MONTHS before. But this shit is good, let me tell you.

Ok now there was an article in yesterdays Times Leader that really pissed me off. Talking about how in the area Pink is becoming trendy and they interviewed some boys talkin' about how they are like all into pink and pink is there color and their bike is pink and they wear pink and feel comfortable in pink and they're trendsetters and now they got their dad to wear pink. I'VE BEEN WEARING PINK FOR 7 FUCKING YEARS. And not "It's a girl!" pink here kids! Motherfuckin fuschia! Whatever. Where was I when they were interviewing people?? And I would NEVER! Have the nerve to pose for a picture of an article dealing with fashion in this area wearing Abercrombie and Fitch and HOLDING! Motherfucking HOLDING The Dolce and Gabanna shirt in my hand. He did. He wore a pink polo from a and f and held in one hand his dog with a pink collar and in the other, a long sleeved & by Dolce & Gabanna striped pink oxford on a hanger in the other.

Now, if that were me. Kelly would have been there to do my hair for the, what I will call "Photo Shoot" b/c it sounds a lot more posh than it really is. Dave Ashby would have been doing my photography. I would have been dressed in a silk Moschino tuxedo shirt in fuschia, holding Saffy in one hand, she would have been wearing a pink Kaballah string on one paw, and in my other hand, I would have been holding a pink statue of Buddha - carved out of wax. That would be my photo for the Times Leader. Oh, and I think I probably would have been wet - yes, Dave would have insisted it be done with me in a creek or stream or waterfall or something. Or he would have just poured an igloo of water over me. Ice water too. None of that room temperature crap. Thats a photo. Let me talk about how Pink is the new black.

Ok Campers, time for more Da Vinci code.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awe i could never think poorly of you, i was so extatic to see you today :-D put a smile on my face

<3 Jill

Monday, 25 April, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home