Sunday, April 17, 2005

1991



Well, this is the first photo of many to come. Saffy, Mindy, Grease, some look backs to happier times, parties, dormlife - It's all ahead. But This is the first one I want to show to you. This is from 1991 at Wildwood New Jersey. My sister in the back of the log, me in the front, and my daddy in the middle. This is the last family vacation I would ever go on with my nuclear family. This picture was lost for 12 years in a drawer in my basement. I recently found it with other pictures that I had never seen before.

I do not have many pictures of my father, because he was always the one behind the camera. So to find a trove of pictures with him in it is very special to me.

I don't think I've ever showed any of you a picture of him before.

Oh and dad, I love ya, but I hope I don't get your hairline.

FIN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home