Sunday, May 08, 2005

oh momma

mums day
went to eat
I had salmon Oscar
I didn't know why
it was called salmon oscar
but I took a chance

oscar, apparently
stands for smothered in Hollandaise
which is a sauce.
I thought it was a country.
what do I know?

anyway, I'm not for trying new things
most of you know that
Hollandaise is a sauce is a condiment
a rose is a rose is a rose

the waitress forgot my soup

gram sat next to me
bitched the whole time about how
I made her get the lobser
which was 48 dollars
b/c I knew she wouldn't order it
b/c shes too practical for a $48 shellfish
so I ordered for her

"it could have been done just a minute longer"

my gram
is obsessed
with the Runaway bride
I told her I could care less
it was a semi hint
to say
"I have no interest in this approaching discussion"
gram presses on
20 minutes later
we've finished talking
about the Runaway bride

Gram thinks the bridesmaids
should send the bill
for their dresses to
the Runaway Bride

I still could care less

Orlando Bloom
has a new movie
I need to see it.
Orlando
If I could have his abs
I would give every shoe I own
to the Salvation Army

Mark and I
are going to write a musical
this summer
or at least try
he's going to write the music
b/c I can't
and I'm going to write
the fabulous hilarious witty
script
b/c he can't

and it's going to be
The Best Musical Ever Written
which is actually quite easy
especially when you titled it that

I think
I might turn
the Trunkles
into a script
Maggie Trunkle
she's quite
endearing
as Lauren once put it

does
it
annoy
you
when
I
write
like
this
?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home