Saturday, January 28, 2006

wow

please
no need to tell me
what we are and are not

not sure I deserved that

if you're going to get so defensive
over my concern
then maybe you should think about
not reading this anymore
thats not an order
it's up to you

saw The New World today
breathtaking
if this doesn't win an Oscar
then I give up
clearly people have no taste

It took me a while to decide
but I now think the director
of The New World
deserves an Oscar
and not Ang Lee
for Brokeback Mountain
which was also brilliant

I need to go skiing
I wish the conditions were better

I was so engrossed
in David Sedaris book
on the trolley today
that I missed my stop
and had to walk 12 blocks
b/c I was out of tokens
and did not have 2 dollar bills

it was cold out

ok, I need sleep
NYC tomorrow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home