Saturday, June 17, 2006

54

saw the 3penny opera today
eh

i'm still not over the travesty
that was Issac Mizrahi's costumes

absolutely the worst I've ever seen
unexcusable

cyndi lauper
what a voice
what a wig

i bought a lapis pinkie ring
at a flea market in hells kitchen
its awesome
what a find

while waiting to cross
at an intersection
i got shat upon
by a pigeon
while dawn laughed

thats what family is for
to laugh at you
when you have bird poo in your hair

the world around me
is getting increasingly warmer
which is causing me to melt
i thought by losing weight,
that i might not be affected by heat as much

wrong

i think its worse

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I thought your middle name was david or luke... or both. Geez, if I can't trust in the monogramming of a seventh grader's L.L.Bean bookbag, what can I trust?

Sunday, 18 June, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mark!! About the bird poo thing, don't feel bad. I was planting flowers in the back yard when i moved under the tree that covers the flowerbed and was shat upon myself, and that was like, a month ago. I know how you feel.

Thursday, 06 July, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home