Tuesday, July 25, 2006

a few things

yesterday I spent the day with Gram
we baked an apple pie

she was so proud of me
because she thought it was my first pie

It was actually my 8th
the previous 7 were baked with her too

but thats neither here nor there
her love for me is so immense

I just love her to death
shes my biggest fan

everything I do, she is proud of me for
what else could I ask for?

I need to make more time for pies
I'll regret it if I don't.

I'm taking her furniture shopping soon
shes getting all new living room furniture

it will make her so happy
she deserves it.

Murder in the Magnolias is going so good
that its starting to scare me

I love the people I work with
they're amazing and inspiring and dedicated

and its refreshing
and dear Kate, I love to see her smile.

She's going to look gorgeous onstage
I've made sure of it

Shes wearing about 2000 carats of rhinestones
jewelry I've been collecting for months for this show.

Now I'm sitting at my kitchen table at home
waiting for a load of laundry

a load of nothing but underwear
all black boxerbreifs

I forgot all about it
until I was ready to leave

any other day I'd say fuck it
who needs underwear? I can do without.

But for some reason this time was different.
so I'm killing time by eating, sad.

Ok, thats all for now.
come see the show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home