Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Dough

Pizza.
What an idea that turned out to be.
the people responsible for pizza
must be rolling in dough.

Tony noms came out today
Carla Gugino was not nominated
I thought she would be
she was brilliant in After the Fall.
The show was whack
but she was fab.

I fucking hope Spamalot doesn't win
even though I bought the cast album today
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, too.

I need to see that and Spelling Bee and Doubt
before June 5th.

I want the Light in the Piazza
to win everything.

And my Santo got nominated!!
for Glengarry Glen Ross
Santo Loquasto
my best friend
he sent me a thank you card
thanking me for my congratulations card
that I sent him when he was inducted
into the Theatre Hall of Fame.

he's the best.
famous friends, famous friends.
when I first met Santo
he was talking on his cell phone
to Woody Allen.

Whoa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home