Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Arsenic and Old Seltzer

heres the long and the short of it -
but mainly the short of it.

Arsenic is finished
which gives me free time
i'm drinking seltzer water now
like crazy.
Jeffy likes my blog
and has become a regular visitor -
right Jeffy?
I got a new antique desk
from Jim
Its a beautiful desk
right Jeffy?
I got my hair cut
but just trimmed
and it's still long
but now it's darker brown
no red
fab
new room setup
TV works better now
watching the Golden Girls
all the time
I like Egypt
Isis and Ra
have been moved from the shelf
to my new desk
they watch me as I type
it's tremendously creepy
and somewhat inspiring
I bought them in DC
on a French trip
with Kelly and Ben
the best part of the trip
was listening to RENT on the bus
this was in the days before iPOD
back in the day.
anyway Isis broke in half once
i super glued her
and a good job too
you can't even see the crack
or seam
whatever it's called

ok - i guess you got the long of it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Correct,

a little late in responding but better late than never

The desk is really nice and glad to hear you have another Mark

Thursday, 08 September, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home