Wednesday, June 08, 2005

It's only hair

I have decided
that soon
a drastic change
must be made

my hair

in November
I discovered
the straightener

changed my life

now this hair
I cannot cut
until after July
because of Arsenic

directors orders

but then
once all is said and done

where do I go?

I can continue to grow
and eventually attain my goal
of hair like Orlando Bloom

or I can do something else
of which I've also never done

BALD

Shaved smooth

absolutely no hair at all

I've always wanted to try it
could be fun

so be prepared
for the new tresses
or lack-thereof

whats it going to be??

and in the end
it will grow back
it's only hair

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So have decided on the hair yet? Also, you need to get your bum out here to visit whatever way possible. I'm here til July 8th!! Then I'll be home to see your play. Yay! Break a leg chico.

Monday, 13 June, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home