Sunday, May 22, 2005

get off my mind

you annoy me
and i can't place why

i don't forget, you know
some things stay with us

maybe you have never been called fag
sorry for you
maybe you should feel that

i'd like you to feel that

to my face you said it
i'm not transparent

son of a preacher man

you made me feel inadequate
shame on you

i should hate you for that
but i don't

you simply annoy me

tell me, what star wars character
did you go dressed as
because I know you were there
it's not confirmed
but you wouldn't miss it

your sad little world
religion
politics
bigotry

annihilate if they don't see it your way.
right?

yours is the true
the divine

well, then fine
have it your way

i'm the damned
the condemned
the sinner
the democrat
the underachiever
the faggot

i hope there are two heavens

one for you
and one for me

with the same god
the loving god

because if you're in my heaven

buy me a ticket to hell

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Powerful, dear.

The tension continues to grow between you two...

Sunday, 22 May, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home