Monday, July 18, 2005

Monday, Monday

Talked with Miss J
soo good to hear from her
she's doing well
thank you jesus

it is soo
ungodly
mercilessly
ferociously
ridiculously
HOT

what did I do to deserve this??
I'm a good boy

I'm moving to Maine
mark my words
all you bitches
who though I'd settle
in Philly or NYC
you're all bloody wrong!
Maine
I'm going as far north
on the east coast
as I can
without needing dual citizenships

so one leg is down
on Arsenic and Old Lace
all you who came
god love you
all you who are coming
see you there
all you who don't intend to
go to hell
all you who honestly truly
cannot make it...
send flowers.

ARSENIC AND OLD LACE

Gross Theatre
Carver Hall
Bloomsburg University
Friday and Saturday
8pm
Sunday
3pm
$6
with
Mark Boberick
Donna Goobic
Mark Lehnowsky

directed by
Jim Slusser

Fun times, kids.

Kelly,
wonderful to see you

Lisa,
thanks for the roses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home