Monday, September 05, 2005

Constructive

It's been far too long
since we've talked.

So this is going to be
a post where my main goal
is to be constructive

get things done

said

out in the open

first things first -

I think it's time you've
met my new beau
yes, new beau

allow me now
to add yet another
Mark
to the group

for my new Beau's name
is indeed - Mark.

I am dating a Mark

he's a bloomsburg native
which is fine with me
I rather enjoy Bloomsburg

so it's about 4 weeks now
Mark and I

I think you'll like him.

School is looming
dreadfully close
I am not ready
anxiety
anxiety
anxiety

I took a year off
now I don't think
that I'll be able to get
into the groove easily

oh well.

Katrina

what can I say?

just dreadful

very depressing, all of it.

I'm glad you're all safe,
times like these,
you can't help but think
about everyone you love

and of course, I love you all
otherwise you wouldn't have this link

duh!

I've been working a lot

and I'm getting a cell phone soon
reinstating

it will be a new number

dont call the old number

someone else has it now
I hear he's getting even more pissed
when people call and ask for "Mark"

I have yet to call him
and torment him.

I think I'll save the thrills
for a rainy day.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mark and new other Mark! I love your blog, I guess I can't call it a website, or you computer literate people will call me names because that's not C.P.C. or computer politically correct. Mark we'd realy like you to stop by and help us out at work with some decorating tips if you have a chance sometime. I'll talk to you later!

Thursday, 08 September, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh by the way, I'm beautiful, Dammit!

Thursday, 08 September, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark, another Mark. What the Mark am I gonna do now? Why must all my Markin' friends names be duplicated. I'll label him... Marko, nope too close to Marco which I sometimes call you. How bout - Markilicious. That's it. I hope all is well with Markilicious and I'm Markin' exicited by the new posts!
Oh and I'm so calling your ex-cellphone at 4am. Mwhaha.

Tuesday, 13 September, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home