Wednesday, October 19, 2005

The Dielsi Files

The following are direct,
unaltered quotes
from my Art History teacher,
Maria Dielsi-Connolly

Every Tuesday from 12:30 to 4:30
Art History takes off
and with it come some of the
best things I have ever heard from a teacher
in my life.

This girl says "Fuck," kids!
Gotta love that.

So here we go,
The Dielsi Files
Weeks 1 and 2

On Prehistoric Man and Art:

"It's all about the wild thing."

"It's instinctual - we don't care what the orifice is,
we just want to shove something in it."

"Next thing you know, all sorts of things
start popping up and getting hard"

"Joe. Got. Dead."

"I don't know nothing about balls because I don't have them, but hack off my tits and I might have something to say about it."

God I love this woman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home