Sunday, October 02, 2005

pausing on a sunday, again

well, this is it
packing galore
stress central

I'm so very emotional right now
don't look at me, I'll cry

The first thing to get packed
was the cologne
individually wrapped
in their very own piece of luggage

next were the shoes
oh lord
I had to narrow it down
very hard
also in their own luggage

now is the clothes
eh
I must remember hangers

I went to buy
an electric tea kettle
today
with my Mark
I found the one I liked
but whoa nelly
$70

I bought an iron instead
and 2 blue willow Royal Doulton
teacups and saucers
for my afternoon indulgence.

I am not feeling well
I am tired and sick
and I'm emotional
I hate these transitions.
they fucking suck.

I am not ready to leave.
but I must.

My chil
shes all grown up now.
I'm ready to burst here, chil.
tell them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home