Saturday, October 01, 2005

return

alright you bitches
let me give you the weekend update

home from Disney World
someone slipped me the Mickey.

got sick.
dreadful.

2 for 2

world record:
spent $75.

airports
when I'm in them
I become crazed
perched
waiting for a confrontation
the slightest hint of attitude
and I pounce
and I'll remove my belt
when YOU remove your belt

GO AHEAD!
GET YOUR FUCKING WAND!

And No, I will not place
my black vachetta leather
very expensive
Cole Haan Man Tote
DIRECTLY on the conveyor thank you.
I will place it in the tupperware
that you have stacked
for the purpose of
me filling it
and then sending it through.

BITCH, PUT DOWN MY TOTE!

who fucking makes these
INSANE
occultist
Airport regulations?

In one corner we have
Nazi Nancy
who boards the plane from
front to back
cause that makes sense
and yells at my 3 year old niece

to which I barked:
"WHO EMPLOYED YOU?"

and got the look
the look that anyone
who has flown since 911
dreads
the "He's becoming a problem - must be a terrorist" look

I think next time I'll just fucking walk, ok?

It would be far less stressing on my heart.

So the blog got a change of makeup
Its more atune to my ideal aesthetic at the moment
this aesthetic frequently changes

The war finally hit close to home
and I hope this does not make people outraged
because suddenly it's real.
IT'S BEEN REAL
and you should ALL be outraged.
daily - soldiers die
And for what?
I have not heard of ONE accomplishment.
NOT ONE!

So help me Jesus,
give us a new president
somehow.
I'm not going to list
the many many ways
that you could make that happen for us
but just pick one
this is excrutiating
the man is utterly worthless
WORTHLESS!!!!

I wish the lot of bible thumping hypocrits
that put him in office
AGAIN
get what they deserve
they should all be drafted
and sent to Iraq
I feel helpless in this.
The Cures for Aids, the cold, cancer
seem more attainable to me right now
and I am furious
that I am feeling this way
in a country where I should not have to

But I am thankful that I am here
I wish more people had the rights
that we are entitled to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home