Friday, September 09, 2005

Orientation

If it wasn't mandatory
yours truly
would NOT have went

for the greater part
of thursday
I spent the day
in a Baptist church.

The Institute
being in Center City
has no area
where large groups can assemble
so they've teamed up
with the Baptist church
across the street
and apparently
often times
they'll use it throughout the year

And I feel it's noteworthy
to include the fact
that if I decide to attend
my graduation
I will be graduating
in a Baptist Church.

Now it sounds just insane,
I know -
but the church is actually
quite beautiful
built in 1698, it's one
of the oldest structures
in the city, let alone
the country.
So it's rather inspiring.

Yesterday was high traffic
on the Blog
It's nice. Thanks.
I should get a counter
then you bastards
will HAVE to visit.

oh yea
I said it.

So the whole schedule
was fucked up.
FUCKED up!
It took 7 hours
to do 30 minutes
worth of paperwork
b/c they had you run
all over town to get signatures
of the people in that specific dept.
so often times, there was a lot
of time to kill

so I went shopping.
because, have I mentioned -
HEART OF THE SHOPPING DISTRICT?
NO?

Hmm....I thought I did.

Let me tell you something else
you would think
being an Art school and all -
that the gay population
would be significant.

I don't know.
I didn't spot a lot.
Makes it seem like
a safari, doesn't it?

"Homo spotted at watering hole
while vultures encircle."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo, tell me next time you're in town... im always just a few blocks away. we couldve met up and done lunch or something cliche like that

Monday, 12 September, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw brown, its alex.

Monday, 12 September, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

be my lover, dont leave me hanging, where are you in my life?
love lizzi bach

Wednesday, 14 September, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home