Sunday, January 29, 2006

3 Days of Rain

It only took me
an hour
on hold
but I got them
6 tickets to see Julia Roberts
in 3 Days of Rain
on Broadway

as soon as the call ended, my phone died.

sheesh, close one

they went on sale at 11:59pm

by the time I got through,
I got tickets for 10 weeks
into the run, 10th row
in the mezzanine!

take THAT Odd Couple!

In other news
I saw Chita Rivera: A Dancer's Life
tonight

she is incomparable
I can't say enough
a phenomenal evening

I was in the same room
as she sang "A Boy Like That"
please, someone tell me
what beats that?

"All That Jazz" maybe?
well, I was there for that too

It was legendary, historical
and I'm glad to have seen it

and god, for being in her 70s
legs like Bette Davis!

Also went to the Met today
saw the Santiago Calatrava exhibit
life-changing
architecture and design at it's finest hour
he is our greatest living architect
If you ask me
and he can sculpt like Brancusi!
the man is an all around winner
he can do anything
paint, sculpt, draw, and design Olympic Stadiums
for Athens.
I'm in awe of the man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home