Sunday, March 05, 2006

seething

why am I seething?
because some people are two-faced
some people are typical faggots

some people change overnight
the homo rebirth

timid , quiet, and shy one day
the next day they have a topless myspace photo

typical faggots

I was tired of the scene
before I even walked into it

I don't play the game
I'm one of few

I don't play the field
I'd rather mow it

but it really needs to be weeded instead

if you cut them, they'll grow back
best to erradicate from the root

I wish them well
as they bounce
from man to man
no, really I do
I hope they have lots of fun

I also wish them STDs
many of them
the kind that don't go away too easily

This newfound life they feel they must inhale
is shallow, tawdry, judgmental, and utterly ridiculous

count me out
and call me whatever you like
just don't call me again
because I've begun to ignore you
and it started on Chestnut Street

And lie to yourself
and lie to the folks back home
who you think are naive
and don't suspect you take it up the ass

be a man
stand up for yourself
when you can say who you are
to anyone you want
then you'll become interesting
then your life will have meaning

I'll still be uninterested
but I'll be happy for you

Liberate yourself
it feels good

don't be plastic
don't be superficial
don't be ignorant
don't be insulting

The mummy of King Tut
has no penis
it was lost in transport
from the Valley of the Kings
to the Egyptian Museum in Cairo
this information
does not relate to my story

Or does it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home