Saturday, August 12, 2006

this week is over
it was rough
I got behind on my projects
for obvious reasons
and pulled several overnighters

wednesday on the river with Anthony
was very nice
and relaxing and frankly,
just what I needed

the weather these past few days
has been delightful

this coming week will be pleasant
not much of anything is due

today I'm relaxing for a bit,
catching up on sleep
watching my latest Columbia House DVD shipment:

A Star is Born
Sunset Boulevard
Whos Afraid of Virginia Wolf
Zelig
Annie Hall
On Golden Pond

Last night's show was so good
the audience was superb
and I broke the fourth wall

and they loved it.

tonight we have a talkback
after the show
I thought it would be fun

normally talkbacks are boring
and uninteresting
even on Broadway

but this is a good show for one

NYC on Tuesday with Santo
Mother Courage in the Park at night

then backstage to see Meryl Streep and Kevin Kline.

Oh my.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home