Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Hyacinth

"I have reason to believe
somethings pooped in my polyanthis."

Keeping Up Appearances
DVD Boxed set
has been my friend lately

I've been so under the weather
and miserable
that the only thing that seems to help
are my BBC comedies

Thought I was getting better
but tonight was rough

Dana Reeves died
that saddens me

Crash deserved the Oscar
I rewatched it today
I used poor judgment the first time
it really is spectacular

However
Dolly Parton was robbed
the rap hooligans STOLE her oscar.
and I am offended.

And on a recent poll,
64% thought Dolly should have won.

Thats my only complaint for the night
I agreed with all of the other winners

And at first I thought Charlize
was the best dressed
in her Dior Couture
but I've changed my mind on that too
I think the dress was wearing her
instead of the other way around
and what was with those hips?
typical John Galliano, over-designed
nightmare, I think.

I liked Keira Knightley's dress
gorgeous assymetrical one-shouldered
trumpet gown with built in mega curves
Vera Wang's best in a long time.

I turn 21 in a few days
but I don't think I'll be drinking
b/c I'm on Flagyl and they don't mix well

This is just my luck too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

21 and not drinking? oh ho ho...how unfortunate.

Wednesday, 08 March, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home