Monday, September 18, 2006

the end?

I think the end is near for this blog.

I'm sort of over it.

I feel like I have nothing important to say
nothing really has any meaning.

and It's getting harder and harder for me to update.

looking back over the blog today, from the first day's article
all I could think of was "Ugh, shut up." or "WHO CARES!?"

A lot of me whining.
I hate whining.

So unless I decide to call it quits,
the posts I make from now on
will establish a clear thesis.

I'm not going to complain when I'm sick
that gets old quick
(and no one really cares)
I'm not going to moan about the work I have to do
or the work I've been putting off.
Yawn.
And I'm not going to talk about the heat, cold,
hurricanes, or the weather in general.

If thats all I have to say,
then I'm not going to waste your time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home