Tuesday, September 12, 2006

some things...

under no circumstances
should anyone ever call me
"dawg."

I'm not your dawg.

I counted
15 times today
I was called "dawg."

now, I ask you...
what would have happened
if I called someone "dawg?"

right.
it wouldn't work, would it?

I just dropped Kelly and James
off at 30th St. Station

Had a lovely past few days with them

Liz is very ill
in Pennsylvania Hospital
Mom is beside herself

6 months to live
3 of which will not be good

I didn't come home this weekend
stayed to work on projects

yea...ask me how I did.

I watched the entire series
all 6 seasons
of Sex and the City

and then started the X Files

My therapist and I are working
on this procrastination thing

Its not working yet.

"Give it time' she says

well, ok...

this Saturday
I'm in NYC for the Yankees/Red Sox game
I actually enjoy the whole
take me out to the ballgame thing
its very zen and calming to me
and very sentimental

and in all my life
I've never felt closer to my father
than when I first step foot into Yankee Stadium
not even at his grave is his presence as strong

I know he has a season ticket.

And I also know he's bitching
about the $10 french fries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home